SAP QM Architect
10 - 15 Years of Experience and 6+ Years of SAP QM.
Key competencies requirement (MUST HAVE)
- Functional IS Architecture & Business solutions skills regarding the Quality & EHS processes
- Strong Knowledge of SAP QM and its integration with the other SAP modules
- Knowledge of GxP requirements (Pharma)
- Knowledge of integration between different systems (e.g. LIMS…)
- Project Management experience, methodology & tools,
- High Business sensitivity, result oriented,
- Strategic and business stakes understanding
- Ability to build and coordinate teams across geographical locations with various functional & technical expertise,
- Capability to organize activities, evaluate, schedule, follow, manage the risks, communicate, worldwide.
- Listening skills and conviction strength for sharing and arbitrating,
- Ability to know how to look at the bottom line and express the issue clearly,
- Capacity to adapt language to interlocutors,
- Be proactive.
Key Accountabilities :
- Accountable for the global solution design fulfilling the business requirements,
- Ensuring robustness, performance, ergonomics, upgradability, simplicity of use…
- Accountable for delivering solutions on time, on budget with the expected quality and accordingly to the IT architecture policy, standards & norms,
- Accountable for the delivery of Global Project document templates,
- Ensuring good relationship with the business.
Kindly share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org