SAP P2P(MM) and SAP Ariba Architect
Total of 10 - 15 Years of Experience and 7 Years of SAP P2P(MM) and Ariba Experience.
- Responsible (with the other architect) for the solution design and implementation of the SAP MM and SAP Ariba module fulfilling business requirements, consistent with the Company IT global architecture, ensuring robustness, performance, ergonomics, upgradability and simplicity of use.
- Responsible (with the other architect) for SAP MM and SAP Ariba solution integration and rollout, with the expected quality and accordingly to the committed schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining these solutions in operational condition.
- This role will serve as an IS Global Projects representative in the Indian region and will be involved in the deployment and management of other global Transportation and Customs / related IS projects.
- Conduct technico-functional monitoring, is proactive in his field of expertise.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and methods: Development standards, documentation update
- Responsible for the delivery of Global Project document templates and for periodic reporting to senior management on the progress of the project with clear indication of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Global Travel between 10-25% of the time is a requirement for this role.
Competencies / Requirements:
- > 7 years’ experience in SAP ECC MM Implementation and Design. Ideally has completed a few cycles of project implementations from project kick-off to project closure.
- Mandatory functional Purchasing experience. Ability to understand P2P business processes and user requirements.
- Experience in SAP Ariba preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT, or higher.
- High business sensitivity, result oriented with ability to manage stakeholders and contractors.
- Ability to work with teams across geographical locations with various functional & technical expertise.
- Proactive, self-starter and able to take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work globally with diverse nationalities in a matrix environment
- Ability to manage projects and to apply project methodology and best practices.
Kindly share your CV on email@example.com